Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Filipino Rap Battle League - Fuego vs. Protege (English Conference Battle)






First Filipino Rap Battle League
(English Conference Battle)
Fuego vs. Protege

The first I’ve watched these videos I was laughing;

Can you see in the end they are both laughing;

They’re sick with brains like mad scientists;

At the end of the video all I can do is throw up my fist.

---sorry if my rhymes are lame haha... i just got carried away by the video.

This is the English Battle Category for The First Filipino Rap Battle League. It showcases the freestyle rap talent of some of the finest Underground Rappers in the Philippines. It has both English and Filipino (Tagalog) Categories. Check out the battle.

Check out FlipTop Battles: http://www.youtube.com/fliptopbattles

No comments: